Harvest assembly 4th October 2022
We will be celebrating Harvest and the change of seasons in our assembly on 4th October 2022.
We would ask that families send in any donations of non-perishable food for our school and local foodbanks and bring these to class teachers or to the front office.
- Pasta and rice
- Tinned tomatoes/ pasta sauce
- Lentils, beans and pulses
- Tinned meat
- Tinned vegetables and fruit
- UHT milk or Fruit juice
- Toiletries – deodorant, toilet paper, shower gel, shaving gel, shampoo, soap, toothbrushes, tooth paste, hand wipes
- Household items – laundry liquid detergent, laundry powder, washing up liquid
- Feminine products – sanitary towels and tampons
- Baby supplies – nappies, baby wipes and baby food